- A Century of Lawmaking for a New Nation - Library of Congress
- All Law - comprehensive legal directory and search engine.
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American Bar Association
- American Civil Liberties Union Freedom Network
- American Law Sources On Line -legal documents from the U.S., Canada, and
Mexico, including decisions of the U.S. Supreme Court, US District and Circuit
Courts, State Court of Appeals, State Constitutions, Codes, and Legislation, etc.
- American Patent & Trademark Law Center - information about patents & trademarks,
, trademark search, and a "ask a patent attorney a question" form.
- Attorney.org - Source for laws, attorneys, legal news and legal information.
- Avalon Project at Yale Law School - historical documents in law, history and
- Bazelon Center for Mental Health Law - nonprofit organization devoted to advocacy for
the legal rights of those with mental disabilities.
- Bitlaw - a comprehensive Internet resource on technology and intellectual property
law. Site contains complete copies of the United States Patent, Copyright, and
Trademark statutes, as well as the relevant regulations from the Code of Federal
- Bureau of Justice Statistics - site contains statistics about crime, victims, drugs
criminal offenders, the U.S. justice system,, law enforcement, prosecution, courts,
sentencing, corrections, justice expenditure and employment.
- Charters of Freedom - view the provisions of the Constitution, Bill of Rights,
Declaration of Independence, Constitutional Amendments and learn about the
history and impact of these charters.
- Class Action Litigation Information - legal research source for attorneys and
information on class action lawsuits, government, and consumer issues.
- Class Action Lawsuits - legal facts, current action & how class actions work.
- CommonLaw.com - legal history and theory materials not easily found at other sites,
including materials of Sir Edward Coke, Laws of the Cherokee Nation, Learned
Hand, Francis Lieber, Abraham Lincoln, the Code of Hammurabi, the 1648 Laws of
Massachusetts, Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., Frederick Pollock and Michael Dalton.
- Earthjustice - 'a non-profit public interest law firm dedicated to protecting the
magnificent places, natural resources, and wildlife of this earth, and to defending the
right of all people to a healthy environment.
- Electronic Frontier Foundation, The - a non-profit advocating digital freedom in courts.
- Employment Discrimination: overview of employment discrimination laws, Part of the
Legal Information Institute at Cornell Law School.
- Famous American Trials - over 56 famous trials, from Socrates to the Scopes to O. J.
Simpson and a collection of documents and materials pertaining to famous trials
- FindLaw - "Legal information, lawyer profiles and a community to help you make the
best legal decision"
- Fugitive Watch
- Guide to Law Online - by the U.S. Law Library of Congress,an annotated guide to
sources of information on government and law available online. Includes selected
links to useful and reliable sites for legal information.
- Internet Legal Resource Guide
- Interpol - International Criminal Police Organization
- Jurist: -Legal News & Research from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- Kappler's Indian Affairs: Laws and Treaties - full text of over 300 U.S. treaties with
Native Americans from 1778-1883. Produced by Oklahoma State University Library.
- Katsuey Legal Links
- Law of War - all major international conventions, protocols, and treaties from 1949 to
- Legal Associations -link from ILRG for non-profit associations and organizations on
the web, including professional associations at the local, state, national, and
international levels. Also featured is an intelligent agent-based .ORG search.
- LLI: American Legal Ethics Library - Legal Information Institute Cornell University
- LLRX - Law Library Resource Xchange newsletter focuses on research,
management and technology topics for legal professionals.
- LSAT - the official LSAT Web Site.
- Law.com - The American Lawyer.com from ALM - a leading legal news and
information network for legal professionals.
- Laws.com - " legal information and facts to elucidate on a plethora of legal issues".
- Law Information - by the American Bar Association offering information on legal
topics that affect your daily life.
- Law Resources - Digital Librarian.
- 'Lectric Law Library"
- Legal Dictionary- by Findlaw
- Legal Dictionary - Duhaime
- USA.GOV: "Find U.S. government common abbreviations, calendars, contact
information, forms, gadgets, photos, maps, news and more."
- WayBackMachine - Snapshot of websites over time and website archiving
- World Law - The LII collection of world legal materials including constitutions,
statutes, judicial opinions, and related legal material from around the globe.
World-Wide Volkswagen Corp. v. Woodson, 444 U.S. 286, 100 S.Ct. 559, 62 L.Ed.2d
490 (1980): Supreme Court ruling that automobile wholesaler and retailer that
carried on no activity whatsoever in a Oklahoma and availed themselves of no
privileges or benefits of the Oklahoma law, mere fortuitous circumstance that a
single automobile sold in another State happened to suffer an accident while
passing through the Oklahoma did not constitute “minimum contacts” with
Oklahoma so as to permit Oklahoma courts to exercise jurisdiction consistently with
due process under state long-arm statute